Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Traditional Heart


Though I cannot take credit for having penned these words, I will acknowledge the thirsting of my own spirit to hear them again and for sharing them with you.
                                                                                                    
Though I once walked blinded, my perception having become clear and distinct, revealing a world once lost to me.
I see now the place of my birth more clearly, desiring to return home, I understand the oneness of all things.
Seeking to be, I lost my self in the illusion of man’s time.  Yet, the Fire willed itself within my being and revealed its inner secrets.  Life was all that I saw, though not through the physical eye, but the inner Soul of my heart.
The desire ‘to be’ lost its will and I became that which I sought.  The longing to find peace became the way and TRUTH pierced the dark veil of my soul.
Master of the self, just walk, The Good Road awaits the foot beats of the enlightened.  All things become one, melding into the Soul of origin.  Breath Giver, the Soul of my being is the Self of ALL.

     We have all heard the word ‘Traditonal’ and its numerous definitions, yet we suppose this to be a thing of physical knowledge.  By studying the sayings of masters without application, we become nothing but another walking book, without THE LIFE.  The art of being Traditional comes from and resides in the HEART of man.
     Do I see only through my physical eyes?  Does my comprehension come solely from the mind?  Do I reside within the limitations of gross nature?  These are not truly questions, but rather answers to our soul’s current state, the evolution or location of our soul on the Good Road.
     To live Traditional, is to walk a road uncommon to the majority of people and finding your self in the presence of TRUTH, the essence of ALL things; to be that which is uncommon in mans world yet common in the place of True SPIRIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment