Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Difference In The Dawn - Part Four

I am the sum of everything that I sense.  I am alive and dwell within the realms of my senses.  I cannot escape them for they define me.  I am all that I have seen, heard, felt, tasted and smelled.  Yet, I cannot see them for their nature is subtle and outside of the bounds of my limited view.

I walk through fields of sense energies and do not know them.  They internalize the external, revealing a more subtle nature of myself, because ‘I AM’.  Yet, they are a stranger to my conscious mind.  I sense something every moment but it is without physical form.

I am moved by their touch and know it not.  They are my constant companion Yet, I do not know them by name.  Their power is immeasurable, however humble they may be.  I am unaware of their workings in my life.  I am unaware that every answer to the question of life is defined by them.   

The Difference In The Dawn...

They are the force behind creativity and vision.  They are the cause of wrong decision.  They are the difference in you and me.  They are present upon my arising and vigilant in my sleep.  Life speaks through them and yet we see only a figment of their form.  They are....

They are everywhere and nowhere.  Every direction and every place is affected by their force.  They are the language we use to define all things.  They are my compass.  They are my beacon.  I see them, hear them, feel them, taste them and smell them, for they are the energies moving these actions.  They are.... 

They are the reason we seek to find, burn with desire, walk through fire and conquer the demons in our lives.  They are the reason we marry, divorce, move and settle.  They are the reason we define our surroundings.  They are the reason of my reality.  They are the reason I believe.   They are....    

The Difference In The Dawn...

Conn Niul

No comments:

Post a Comment