Thursday, March 25, 2010

Four Paths - Khotani


Four paths to take, one each way,
Four paths they make, a while each stay.
Four paths to know, within each diverse,
Four paths do lead, across the universe.
    Resting I determined
    Resting I first
    Resting I in truth
    Nvya inert
Four paths divide, each two its own,
Four paths decide, in which is home.
Four paths remain, the grass and tree,
Four paths sustain, the fruit of thee.
    Silently I waited
    Silently I draw
    Silently I listened
    Gakodi saw
Four paths seeing, three that moves,
Four paths being, one that soothes.
Four paths hinting, one tastes of flesh,
Four paths leaving, passed thee this test.
    Moving I in fluid
    Moving I in air
    Moving I in solid
    Gantlai is there.
Four paths now, come to a head,
Four paths allow, me each leg.
Four paths complete, yet to know,
Four paths redeem, mind, body and soul.
    Knowing I was
    Knowing I am
    Knowing I will
    Yvwi the Four paths stand

Yona Unega

No comments:

Post a Comment